Distanza dal centro
Aeroporto più vicino
|Doha Internazionale Hamad|
da 71 €
da 96 €
da 78 €
Tipo di passeggero
Mostra recensioni che parlano di:
The complementary dinner they gave me to overcome the problems they made.
1) long time to do check-in, 30 mins although I checked in an hour after the offitial check-in time. So I was on late Check-in status. 2) I reserved three rooms. The first room they gave me was not ready. 3) after I left the room and come back, like 90 mins, I found out that the room service guy entered my room and took the card on the main switch, not only pulling it out. The room climet was too worm becouse of that. 4) The AC was drooping some condincate water. 5) Before I checked out, like an hour before checking out, I went to the reciption and asked them to give me a new card to make sure that it will open the room door. The reciptionest gave me a useless card and it did not open the room. This made be go back to them and ask for a new card again.
Good, clean, luxorious hotel, which you'd only really stay at if you wanted to be super close to the airport
Staff on check in could have been a little more helpful and friendly
The did their best to help despite being hampered by you inappropriate rules, regulations and guidelines.
How can you sit someone at a noisy bar in The Cellar when they have expressed a wish to sit somewhere quiet, not once or twice but three times. A bar where over-attentive bar staff were watching your every move ready to jump in and lift the glass of wine to your lips or feed you from your plate. You need to teach your staff firstly some people, especially when they are tired, do not want over attention and in that case need to be sat in a quiet spot. It does not matter if I am one person sitting at a table for four (because you do not have tables that seat less). That is not my problem, it is yours and your designers. If you are a five star hotel, which after my stay I cannot agree with, you put your guests comfort first and not the possibi
everything is extremely expensive, 10 minutes to downtown costs QR 120, breakfast QR 150, chocolate bar QR 45.... most expensive hotel with poor location.
room service, every day two bottle of water, confortable bed, nice gym and spa area
A Doha, Oryx Rotana con ottima posizione ben collegato con l'aeroporto, ti permette di raggiungere in appena 5 minuti di auto The Mall e Mercato Gold Souq. Potrai usufruire di accesso gratuito a Internet via cavo, un business center e servizio auto o limousine. Stai pianificando un evento a Doha? Presso questo hotel avrai a disposizione 958 metri quadrati di spazio con area per conferenze. Potrai usufruire di una navetta da e per l'aeroporto 24 ore su 24 a pagamento; inoltre, in loco troverai il un parcheggio con servizio di ritiro e riconsegna auto gratuito.
Basato su 816 recensioni
Le condizioni variano a seconda del tipo di camera e del fornitore.
Luoghi più popolari
- Qatar National Library 2,1 km
- Museo Nazionale Qatar 2,2 km
- Al Koot Fort 3,1 km
- Souq Waqif 3,2 km
- Museum of Islamic Art 3,3 km
- Grand Hamad Stadium 3,5 km