|Distanza dal centro||0,4 km|
Tipo di passeggero
Mostra recensioni che parlano di:
The pool was great as well as the very green garden around the pool. It was an oasis in the city. The people who live in the hostel were nice. The location was amazing, so central. Most of the staff were helpful and kind, particularly Fernando.
Light came through windows at night. Staff who greeted me had no information at all about possibility of tours or where to to find out. The shower water was not cold but never really warmed up. No bath mat made it hard to not get water on bathroom floor. The room was very basic but inexpensive and did have functioning air conditioning. The lights don't turn on without key card and one had to lock the door from the inside in the dark at night. I booked for 4 nights and needed to change to two nights only. The owner insisted on charging the full four nights.
Loved the fact that we got to hang out with the locals (not (m)any tourists in Paraguay!), who would either stay here during the day, or on vacation. Everyone was so friendly! (yes, you need to speak Spanish). This is an oasis in the city, with great garden and pool. We did take advantage of it on the day of the arrival, after a long travel, which was amazing, and mostly took day trips from then on. The room was super small, but it's ok. We did walk around Asuncion, but not much. The location of the property is great...
DO NOT leave ANY food in the room! I had nuts in my backpack and when we got back from a day trip, it was FULL of small ants! It took me a while to figure out where all these ants in the room are coming from, and when I did, it was pretty gross... no clue where they came from, but - anyway... since we, travelers, always have some emergency food stash in our backpacks, thought this would be useful. Not a biggie, in the end...
- quite central - nice lady at the reception (spanish only)
- kitchen was not well equipped and very basic - shared showers were a catastrophy. I didn't feel comfortable using them because of missing hygiene and privacy (shared toilet right next to it - where am i supposed to undress??) - have to pay extra for lockers - group of drunk men in the hostel every night - i wasn't allowed to let fresh air come into my room because the staff was paranoid about someone climbing in via the balcony in middle of the day on a lively street??! - old and dirty (chewing gum, stickers, writing etc) furniture in the room i stayed at
Decent Hotel for the price, very relaxed
Wifi works . Location
Staff don’t speak English
Scegliendo El Viajero Asuncion Hostel & Suites di Asunción (Catedral) avrai il vantaggio di muoverti agevolmente e arrivare a Centro Commerciale Shopping del Sol e Iglesia Mayor de la Encarnación in soli 10 minuti di auto. Potrai usufruire di check-out veloce, un pratico servizio di lavanderia/lavaggio a secco e una reception aperta 24 ore su 24.
Basato su 143 recensioni
Cose da sapere
- Atmosfera gradevole
Le condizioni variano a seconda del tipo di camera e del fornitore.
Recensioni su El Viajero Asuncion Hostel & Suites
Luoghi più popolari
- Panteon Nacional de los Heroes 0,4 km
- Plaza de Armas 0,6 km
- Asuncion Cathedral 0,7 km
- Catedral Metropolitana 0,7 km
- National Congress 0,7 km
- Palacio de los Lopez 0,8 km
|Asunción Silvio Pettirossi||13 km|
|Formosa El Pucu||118,8 km|